Instagram Business Profile doesn't support uploading videos or uploading multiple images.
When choosing the right image or video for Instagram often it is hard to know which are the best formats of which Instagram supports. We've put together this article to give you the recommend image and video formats as well as recommend the size for when scheduling your Instagram posts.
Recommended format: JPEG or PNG
Aspect ratio range:
- Portrait images - Max 4:5
- Landscape images - Max 1.91:1
Maximum file size: 8MB
- Minimum resolution - 150 X 150 pixels (lower resolutions will be scaled up to the minimum)
- Maximum resolution - 1920 X 1080 pixels (higher resolutions will be scaled down to the maximum)
To upload videos or multiple images to Instagram, please use the Instagram Posting service where you need to push the message to Instagram at the time of the scheduled message. See the support article How do I add an Instagram Scheduling Service? for more information.
Recommended format: MOV or MP4
- Timeline Videos - 640 X 640 pixels
- Instagram Stories - 750 X 1334 pixels
Videos are restricted to a maximum length of 60 seconds.
For any further questions about the best formats to use for Instagram please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.