For in-app notifications, you need to download Sendible Engage App from the Google Play Store for Android devices or the App Store for iOS devices.
To be able to post to Instagram through the in-app notifications you need to ensure that you have three things:
- Push notifications are "ON" under Notifications settings on your mobile device for the Sendible Engage app.
- Ensure you have selected your user account(s) under the Instagram Profile.
- Finally, ensure you are logged on to the same account on the Sendible Engage app.
1. Click the Compose button on the top right of the Sendible dashboard.
2. Select your Instagram Post profile (corresponding to the Instagram Reminder profile, when first added) you would like to post to and enter your message.
3. Click the Attach button, to select your chosen image.
4. Then click Send Now or Schedule button depending on if you have scheduled the post or not.
5. When the schedule is due, the push notification will popup via the Sendible Engage app, click the notification and it will push the image directly to the Instagram app.
6. Finally paste your caption, which has been automatically copied to your clipboard.