To be able to post to Instagram through the in-App Notifications you need to ensure that you have 3 things:
- Push notifications are "ON" under Notifications settings on your mobile device for the Sendible App
- Ensure you have selected your user account(s) under the Instagram service.
- And ensure you are logged on to the same account on the Sendible App
1. Click the Compose button on the top right of the Sendible dashboard.
2. Select your Instagram Post service you would like to post to and enter your message.
3. Click the Attach button, to select your chosen image.
4. Then click Send Now or Schedule button depending if you have scheduled the the post or not.
5. When due the Push Notification will popup via the Sendible App, click the notification and it will push the image directly to the Instagram App.
6. Finally paste your caption, which has be automatically copied to your clipboard.
Your message is ready to be sent!