Use Sendible's Engage mobile app to post to Instagram
Important: For in-app notifications, you need to download Sendible Engage App from the Google Play Store for Android devices or the App Store for iOS devices.
Tip: To be able to post to Instagram through the in-app notifications please ensure that:
- Push notifications are "ON" under Notifications settings on your mobile device for the Sendible Engage app.
- Ensure you have selected your user account(s) under the Instagram Profile.
- Finally, ensure you are logged on to the same account on the Sendible Engage app.
- Click the Compose button on the top right of the Sendible dashboard.
- Select your Instagram Post profile (corresponding to the Instagram Reminder profile, when first added) you would like to post to and enter your message.
- Click the Attach button, to select your chosen image.
- Then click Send Now or Schedule button depending on if you have scheduled the post or not.
- When the schedule is due, the push notification will popup via the Sendible Engage app, click the notification and it will push the image directly to the Instagram app.
- Finally paste your caption, which has been automatically copied to your clipboard.
Your message is ready to be sent!