The first thing to do when experiencing any issues with the platform is reset the Sendible cache.
If you set your "Reset my session every" to "2 days", the cache will reset automatically every 2 days.
To do so, please follow these steps:
1. Click the gear icon on the top right of the screen.
2. Select Preferences from the drop-down menu.
3. From the Preferences page, click System Settings on the right.
4. Then click the Reset Cache button.
5. A popup will come up on the of the screen confirming "Your cache has been reset".
6. Press Ctrl + F5 on your keyboard to refresh the page for Windows or Command + R for Mac.
Why not try Step 2 and 3 from our Troubleshooting Issues Checklist?