How do I reset the Sendible cache?
The first thing to do when experiencing any issues with the platform is to reset the Sendible cache.
To reset the cache, please follow these steps:
- Click your name on the top right of the screen.
- Select Preferences from the drop-down menu.
- From the Preferences page, click System Settings on the right.
- Then click the Reset Cache button.
- A popup will come up on the screen confirming "Your cache has been reset".
- Press Ctrl + F5 on your keyboard to refresh the page for Windows or Command + R for Mac.
Note: Still experiencing issues? Why not try our Troubleshooting Issues Checklist?