The first thing to do when experiencing any issues with the platform is to reset the Sendible cache.
To do so, please follow these steps:
1. Click the gear icon on the top right of the screen.
2. Select Preferences from the drop-down menu.
3. From the Preferences page, click System Settings on the right.
4. Then click the Reset Cache button.
5. A popup will come up on the of the screen confirming "Your cache has been reset".
6. Press Ctrl + F5 on your keyboard to refresh the page for Windows or Command + R for Mac.
Why not try Step 2 and 3 from our Troubleshooting Issues Checklist?