Post duplication can happen if you've previously linked your Twitter and Facebook so that, if you post to Facebook, it automatically posts to Twitter or vice versa. If you then post to both Facebook and Twitter through Sendible whilst the accounts are still directly linked on the social site, this causes duplicate posts. To solve this, you simply need to disconnect within Facebook or Twitter.
Below are the instructions for both Facebook and Twitter
Facebook – Unlink Twitter account
1. Please visit https://www.facebook.com/twitter and login to your Facebook account if necessary.
2. If you have any linked to Twitter from Facebook you should see a page similar to this. Please click Unlink from Twitter.
3. Once unlinked you should see the button Link to Twitter or you should see a screen like point 4.
4. If you have no links to Twitter, then this is the page you will be taken to.
Twitter – Unlink Facebook
1. Please visit https://twitter.com/settings/applications and login to your Twitter account if necessary.
2. From the Applications page you will see Facebook Connect which is the first app from the list. Please click Disconnect to remove the link between Twitter and Facebook.
3. Once the link has been removed you should see the Connect to Facebook button.
If you don't look to have any direct connections between Facebook and Twitter, please submit a ticket to our helpdesk and we'll be happy to look into this for you.