Manage white label trials
To manage the trial users on your white label, please ensure you have first enabled white label trials as explained on this page.
Once set up and someone signs up for a trial, you can extend their trial or move them to a full user. To perform these steps, you need to have Administrator access.
Logged in as an Administrator, please follow these steps:
- Navigate to Settings > Admin > Manage Users by clicking on your name in the top right corner of the dashboard.
- Alternatively, you can choose the option in the top left corner of the dashboard for My Dashboard > Manage Users.
- Any users who are still on a trial will display the number of trial days they have left under the Profiles field.
- If you want to extend the length of the trial for a trial user, first select the Edit option where that trial user is listed.
- Select the Account option to the left of the pop-up.
- Next, click on the Extend trial by drop-down.
- Once you've selected the number of additional trial days to add to a trial account, select the Update User button and the additional trial time will then be applied to that trial user.
Note: A maximum of 30 days can be offered as a trial. For example, if you're offering a trial of 15 days, you will only be able to add an additional 15 days to that trial account. If you're offering a 30 day trial as standard, you will not be able to extend the trial at all.
- If a trial has expired or someone wants to move from a trial to a full account during their trial, you can make them a standard user on your white label by first selecting the Upgrade option next to where their account is listed in the Users table.
- The system will prompt you to confirm this change as it cannot be reversed. If you would like to upgrade them, select the Confirm button.
- Once you have confirmed the upgrade, that user will then appear in the Users table as a standard user.
- If you are not ready to upgrade the trial account to a full account you can select the Cancel option to close the pop-up and the user will remain a trial user.