Enable trials on a white label
If you'd like to offer trials on your white label, please bear in mind that trial accounts will still be counted towards your overall number of user allocations and charged accordingly. For more information on this, please see this page.
We also don't currently provide any options in terms of charging the people who sign up for a trial, this would currently need to be managed from your end.
You will also need to send any welcome emails you want new trial sign-ups to receive from your own email account or similar, they will not receive any welcome emails automatically.
To get started with offering the option for people to sign up for a trial on your white label:
- Select your name on the top right-hand side of the dashboard.
- Then select White Label Settings from the drop-down menu.
- Select the Trial Settings option from the menu on the right side of the next page.
- Select the Enable option. If you ever want to stop offering trials, come back to this page and select the Disable option.
- From the drop-down menu, select the length of the trial you would like to provide. You can select from 7, 14 and 30 days.
Note: You will only be able to provide a maximum of 30 days as a trial period. You can extend trials, however, this will only be applicable if you provided an initial trial of fewer than 30 days.
- Here you can select whether you want to receive email notifications when new trials are opened on your white label. If you select Yes, a text box will be provided so you can add the email address/es that should receive these email alerts. The email does not need to be linked to an account on your white label or similar.
- Once you're happy with the settings you've selected for trials, select the Save button for this to be applied.
- Once the trial option is enabled from the settings page, the option to sign up for a trial will appear on your white label login page as shown in the image below.