If you have used other social media marketing tools, you will likely be familiar with the concept of adding Profiles or Channels.
Sendible uses Services in a very similar manner, however, Services enable you to pick and choose the exact functionality you want to have on your account in relation to a social site, blog or similar.
Depending on which Service you add you will either be able Push out to the site or to Pull live feeds and updates from the site so you can engage with replies and comments from your social channels. Such as Facebook Pages, LinkedIn profiles and Company Pages, Twitter, & Instagram.
We have endeavoured to make adding Services in Sendible as easy as possible to get started please follow these steps.
Ensure you are, firstly fully logged out of the Social Site you are trying to add to Sendible in your browser.
For example, If you are trying to add a Facebook page, please ensure you are fully logged out of Facebook.
1. Navigate to the option called Services found on the top navigation bar in Sendible.
2. Choose the option to Add Services
3. Services are grouped by category, this can be found on the right-hand side of the Add Services page.
4. Popular - Services are listed on the main Add Services screen, to add one of these please click on the icon for the Social Site and then the appropriate service you are looking for.
5. Social - This page contains options for Social Sites you can add for example Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn etc.
6. Blogs - The services available on this page allow you to connect to blogging sites such as Medium, Blogger and Tumblr.
7. Photo & Video - On the Photo & Videos page you can connect to Social sites whose focus are visual for example Instagram, Pinterest, Flickr and YouTube.
8. Monitoring - This page provides you with an option to set up a Brand & Keyword monitor within Sendible.
9. Apps - The Apps page within the “Add Services” section of Sendible provides you with a number of options for third-party apps that do not fall into the above categories.
To add any of these services simply click on Add under the service you want to add.
You will then need to enter your login details for that account, and in some instances, accept permissions so that your Sendible account has the necessary permissions to post out or manage the social account from within the dashboard.